PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🙂 October 30th marks the birthday of Mrs. Molly Weasley, fabulous cook and amazing mum!Hey guys! Today is Halloween! Yes! What you you plan for this special night? Maybe…. you woud have done trick or treating with your friends (like me) or going to go to an amusement park decorated with Halloween stuff (as might please me) or gonna do the both? (Like I supposed me) 😆 Well whatever you do, you do not wish you a happy, super happy Halloween and take this opportunity to thank you for supporting my blog, THANK YOU! Here you have several very useful information on Halloween at Hogwarts, there will be many elements with different information, so that each time a section is finished I will put this: ————-, and I’ll put the word. Halloween, on the principle of all the sections, and at the end of the sections I’ll put some funny Halloween emoticon, and all this information are about Harry Potter. ENJOY! —————- – HALLOWEEN…. Hallowe’en is a holiday celebrated by both Muggles and the wizarding world on 31 October. At Hogwarts School, there is a feast every year on Hallowe’en and the first Hogsmeade weekend of the year usually occurs around the same day.Rubeus Hagrid grows enormous pumpkins for the feast by magic. On this day in 1981, the First Wizarding War ended with the disappearance ofLord Voldemort, after he murdered James andLily Potter. It was also the day sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington died 😥 ————- – HALLOWEEN…….. Halloween chapter: Halloween is a chapter of the book Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, this one tells the time in which after the class of Professor Flitwick’s spell, Ron and Hermione teases the crying and moaning hides the girls bathroom, right in those moments a troll to Hogwarts and enters the bathroom just girls, Harry Ron and Hermione come to save, but are surprised by Snape and McGonagall. ———————— -HALLOWEEN…. Halloween Hogwarts feast: The Hallowe’en Feast at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry occurs on the 31st of October every year. Usually the Hallowe’en Feast is festooned with sweets-filled pumpkins, bats, orange streamers, water snakes and all sorts of Hallowe’en-related decorations. There is usually some entertainment at the end, this may be by the Hogwarts Ghosts who pop out of the walls and do formation gliding. It’s a highly anticipated feast which most Hogwarts students look forward. ———- – HALLOWEEN…… Halloween recipes:
- Creepy Eyes and Blood drops – Peel green grapes so they have that “gooey” texture to them like eyeballs along with some fresh pomegranate seeds.
- Witch’s Cakes – Red velvet cake with white frosting and red food gel for decoration.
- Bowl o’ Scabs – Super simple but really gross. Fill a bowl with dried cranberries and label it “BLOODY SCABS”
- Hogwarts Butter Beer for a crowd (kids’ version) – Remove 1 cup of soda pop out of a 2-liter bottle of Cream Soda. Add 1 cup Butterscotch Syrup or English Toffee Syrup (Torani’s is about $7.99 a bottle). Recap the bottle and GENTLY swish to mix.
- Hogwarts Butter Beer for one (alcohol-free) – 8oz ginger ale or cream soda plus 2-3 tablespoons ofButterscotch Syrup to taste. Layers beautifully in a clear class. Butterscotch old-fashioned stick candy makes a great stir stick and decoration. For an adult (alcohol) version, use Butterscotch Schnapps in place of Butterscotch syrup.
(this is like the Boxer Tree of Harry Potter 🙂 ) (and this is like Hedwing)
I know that I have many post saying that the next will be very special, but I delayed a bit, so …. The next will be very special! Stay tuned! 😛
THANKS AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN AGAIN!