The 2nd DADA professors is…….: Gilderoy Lockhart.
Professor Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin 3rd class, was a wizard, a Ravenclaw student, and later a famous wizarding celebrity who authored many books on dark creatures and his encounters with them. Prior to his tenure as Professor of DADA at Hogwarts , he received many prestigious awards, such as Order of Merlin, Third Class; and five-time winner of Witch Weekly’s Most Charming Smile Award, in personality I DON’T like his face and his smile. SORRY
He never actually did any of the heroic acts he claimed to have done but instead used his considerable talent in Memory Charmsto force the actual people who had done them into forgetting what they did, Ironically, Lockhart lost his memory on due to a backfired Memory Chast cast by Ron damaged wand and he became a permanent resident of St Mugo’s Hospital. Following his hospitalisation, he dictated his final book entitled Who AM I? (i will love to read that book :D)
- “Yes, yes, I know what you’re thinking! ‘He’s an internationally famous wizard already!’ But when I was twelve, I was just as much of a nobody as you are now. In fact, I’d say I was even more of a nobody! I mean, a few people have heard of you, haven’t they? All that business with HE-WHO-MUST- NOT- BE- NAMED! I know, I know — it’s not quite as good as winning Witch Weekly’s Most-Charming-Smile Award five times in a row, as I have — but it’s a start, Harry, it’s a start!“
- —Lockhart displaying his arrogance as he talks to Harry.
- WITH THIS PARAGRAOH YOU CAN SEE HIS ARROGANT PERSONALITY AND THAT HE IS ONLY THINKING FOR WHAT HE NEEDS
- “To Miss Granger, wishing you a speedy recovery, from your concerned teacher, Professor Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary Member of the Dark Force Defence League and five-time winner of Witch Weekly’s Most-Charming-Smile Award.” blah blah blah lol (The last phrase is wrote by me not by Gilderoy lol 🙂 )
- —Lockhart’s ‘Get Well’ card to Hermione Granger
Gilderoy Lockhart was a foppish, blandly handsome wizard with wavy blonde hair and particularly straight and shiny teeth. He was known for wearing flamboyant and flashy robes in a wide assortment of colours.
However, during his moments of cowardice, Lockhart’s handsomeness was lost, as he looked weak-chinned and foolish in the midst of his ineptitude. He taught D.A.D.A (Defence Against the Dark Arts).
Lochart’s wand (according to him was expensive lol )
Lochart as a lego minifigure (he is sweet 😀 )
THANK YOU SO MUCH AND ENJOY THE POST!